SRT-10

BlackSS04

So I have been working at the Miami boat show for 2 weeks and i was excited as hell to come home and see my truck all waxed up and looking good as ever( i had a detailer come by my house to do it). After admiring its beauty for a good 15 minutes, i decide to go out for a little drive, and as soon as i get out of my development, i see a black SRT-10 going down the road. I really didn't want to race him, but we caught a light together and started chating. he complemented on how good my truck looked and i did the same.(those trucks are sick) He asked if I wanted to have a little go and I accepted knowing the traffic was heavy and I would get to run him from a dig and stop soon because of the traffic. So we both go reving our exhaust and i have to say that mine definetly put his to shame. :thumbs: So the light turned green and i jump on him and go untill about 40-50ish were we had to stop becuase of traffic, and i had him by a half truck. I couldn't believe it. he gave me the thumbs up and then turned at the next light. if the traffic wasn't so heavy i would of got destroyed, so thank god for that. i was damn proud of my truck after that confrontation. if i didn't have AWD, i probebly would of got killed off the line, but my AWD held up. i'm still excited as hell. now i can say i took a SRT-10 to 50 mph with the little mods i have. i couldn't be happier. i love this damn truck. :thumbs:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, but would i really classify that as a kill though? it was a very short race. either way, i'm proud of my truck.

Well, you can find an advantage from one vehicle to another for just about any pair of competitor's. You don't have much of a ride if you say, "O.K. I'll race you from a 29.3 MPH roll up to 42.6 MPH, I'll take you there." Likewise, the SRT-10 guy shouldn't say, "We have to race at least an eight of a mile, so I can take ya." LOL.

Hell, my truck would probably outrun a Hayabusa for a foot or so.

Like was already said, " a kill is a kill."

Nice one.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

I seen this new QC SRT-10 in town lately...I'm assuming it is anyway, he had DAYTONA on the back of it...finally got a look at the driver recently and its a kid...I'm pretty sure he will go...I would like to see what it can do

I seen this new QC SRT-10 in town lately...I'm assuming it is anyway, he had DAYTONA on the back of it...finally got a look at the driver recently and its a kid...I'm pretty sure he will go...I would like to see what it can do

a daytona and srt 10 is different trucks a daytona has a hemi,,,,a srt 10 has a 10 cylinder viper engine

a daytona and srt 10 is different trucks a daytona has a hemi,,,,a srt 10 has a 10 cylinder viper engine

so your saying I have a chance :ughdance: .. whats the difference between Rumblee Bee and Daytona?