SRT-10

BlackSS04

You twats are just blowing. Once you step beyond stock, the door is open. Best stock SRT10, on stock tires, run I have seen in person is 13.7

If I had drag radials and Blah blah blah. Dodge owners are all the same. Cry like bitches when you beat them. :yellow_loser:

This internet racing is fun, ain't it. :crackup:

I call it racerbation. :icon_bs:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You twats are just blowing. Once you step beyond stock, the door is open. Best stock SRT10, on stock tires, run I have seen in person is 13.7

If I had drag radials and Blah blah blah. Dodge owners are all the same. Cry like bitches when you beat them. :yellow_loser:

This internet racing is fun, ain't it. :crackup:

I call it racerbation. :icon_bs:

Correction...racerbation is kinda like you saying you murdered four SRTs, that's jerking everyone off.

No racerbation is you running your mouth on a SS site. Where are you located and where do you run? I know you ain't here cause none of those stock $40,000 trucks have been in the 12s at RRR. Go to the TBSS site and pick on some of them and their modded TBSSs, oh thats right, you might get called to the carpet. Did you douche bags run your trucks when they were stock? Probbably not because they were slow as hell. How do you feel about paying so much for it? Now you got a $50,000 truck that only does 12.9s. :crackup:

I'm going to bed, you guys have a good night and be carefull out there.

Edited: I should not have called it a piece of shit. It is a nice truck with juvinile drivers. :happysad:

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

The Reg cab was 34k out the door fully loaded The Quad was a littile more cheers.gif

DODGE RAM SRT-10

Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door truck

Price as tested: $45,795

Price and option breakdown: base Dodge Ram SRT-10 (includes $795 freight), $45,795

The best test drivers in the business can only make these run 13.6's out of the box....thats a pretty big difference from you running a 12.9. You Dodge guys must be impressive drivers.

Car and Driver Test Results

They did admit to not being stock. The door is open on what they will run. Quickness is just a matter of money when you start the mods.

Oh yeah, bed time. See ya.

DODGE RAM SRT-10

Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door truck

Price as tested: $45,795

Price and option breakdown: base Dodge Ram SRT-10 (includes $795 freight), $45,795

They did start selling them under MSRP due to the FACT that they were slow and slushy from the factory.

No racerbation is you running your mouth on a SS site. Where are you located and where do you run? I know you ain't here cause none of those stock $40,000 trucks have been in the 12s at RRR. Go to the TBSS site and pick on some of them and their modded TBSSs, oh thats right, you might get called to the carpet. Did you douche bags run your trucks when they were stock? Probbably not because they were slow as hell. How do you feel about paying so much for that over rated piece of shit? Now you got a $50,000 truck that only does 12.9s. :crackup:

I'm going to bed, you guys have a good night and be carefull out there.

Actually we just came over to have some good old fashioned bench racing fun, and talk about trucks, you're the one that said you "murdered four SRTs" when you're not stock yourself. There's no doubt if you really do run low 13s you might beat an completely stock SRT by a 10th or two, but that's hardly murdering them and like I said you're not stock, so it's not an apples to apples comparison in the first place.

Enough fun, you guys have a good night too.

They did admit to not being stock. The door is open on what they will run. Quickness is just a matter of money when you start the mods.

Oh yeah, bed time. See ya.

:crackup: Shreveport, could you murder my wife Station wagon, She's only puttin down a little north of 375. And why do you act like such a jerk. We're all in it for the same thing, it's just that we all have different tastes and fundage to satisfy the taste. You like a SUV with a Corvette/GTO engine. We like Trucks with Viper Engines. To the same end result, power. Quit bein such a spaz, and have fun. And if you had one you would love it, the quad cab is heavily detuned from the factory, and the sales had more to do with gas mileage and price then there performance, remember these dont just go fast, they stop fast and handle fast, SRT is the total package. Mine was only 40$, could've gottin it cheaper in dallas 37$ but i had to have it right then. :driving:

IKE

Edited by BigIke (see edit history)

Actually we just came over to have some good old fashioned bench racing fun, and talk about trucks, you're the one that said you "murdered four SRTs" when you're not stock yourself. There's no doubt if you really do run low 13s you might beat an completely stock SRT by a 10th or two, but that's hardly murdering them and like I said you're not stock, so it's not an apples to apples comparison in the first place.

Enough fun, you guys have a good night too.

No it was murder on the streets. I only have e fans, tune and UD pulley.

Good night.

welcome to the site. :thumbs:

:crackup: Shreveport, could you murder my wife Station wagon, She's only puttin down a little north of 375. And why do you act like such a jerk. We're all in it for the same thing, it's just that we all have different tastes and fundage to satisfy the taste. You like a SUV with a Corvette/GTO engine. We like Trucks with Viper Engines. To the same end result, power. Quit bein such a spaz, and have fun.

IKE

Hey, being a douche bag jerk is hard work, leave me alone.

I'll run the wagon.

I bought my tubb when premium was north of $3.00 and paid $23,950 out the door after TT&L. Looks like there will be another sale on the big motors this summer.

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

You Dodge guys must be impressive drivers.

Car and Driver Test Results

Yep, we are...LOL!!!

They did admit to not being stock.

You keep saying that and comparing your times etc to stock SRTs. I keep pointing out that you're not stock either...yet you guys continue to compare stock 2-3 year old SRT times to your stuff. What was the Road and Track test times for your stock trucks?