victorredss

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

I don't feel so bad now. I too feel like I'm forever 25, but when I act like it I feel it for several days afterward. :crackup:

:flag: I am the old guy. I am 65. I have kids older than the people on here. I have 4 sons 45,44,42.38. But I still have fun and enjoy cars and trucks. 03 SSS and 05 SSR. :driving::driving:

Jeez, I thought I might be the oldest here, but you know "Boys never grow up!" I'm 56, with 2 grown kids. Might be getting married for the 3rd time this year. I guess "Boys never learn" either!! :D

im 38 will be 39 in April. married for the 3ed time to my lovely wife cindy. have 3 girls 2 with my 1st ex and the oldest is cindys there 15,16, and 23. oh yea and im a step grandpaw to a soon to be 6 year old girl that says im driving her truck untill she gets big enough to drive it.

here she is....

post-9619-1172272582_thumb.jpg