victorredss

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

Do you old timers remember when they posted what GM decided the age 'market' was for these trucks ... who they were targeting income wise ... it was a good read.

28 .... married for 2+ years ........ 8 month old boy .....work too many hours .....dont get paid enough .....blah blah blah

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i fall into the old guy category.

i just turned 48

been married 3 times

divorced 3 times (3rd almost final)

engaged to a wonderful woman Tammie (43) getting married in june

have 2 kids from 1st marriage girl is 25, boy is 22

have 1 grandson 4

have 4 pet coyotes.

I'm officially one the old guys. In my head I'm still 25 and will be forever. :thumbs: Chronologically, I'm getting really old. 51. Been married 30 years with 1 20 year old daughter.

When this site first started most of the people on here were 35-50. Still a few of us "old timers" around.

Do you old timers remember when they posted what GM decided the age 'market' was for these trucks ... who they were targeting income wise ... it was a good read.

28 .... married for 2+ years ........ 8 month old boy .....work too many hours .....dont get paid enough .....blah blah blah

I remember it. Seems as though they had a target demographic which they missed horribly

search is your friend:

SSS Demographics

Another one of the OLD guys, but Bob is still older by 6 months :jester:

50. Married 26 years, 3 kids, daughter, 29, 2 sons,26 & 23. 5 grandkids, grandaughters 6&2

grandsons 3,2,& 1.

I am the poster child for Arrested Development :jester:

wow you guys are old, you have kids older than alot of us here lol! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Watch it, Sonny, before I backhand ya' with my cane :ughdance:

gotta get out of your rocker and catch me first :P:lol:

:crackup:

you all just :lol: your day is comming. and will be here quicker then you want.......

going on 53, daughter is 21 unknown of any outhers :dunno:

wife... :sick: 2 1/2 yrs ago.. :ughdance::cheers:

:seeya:

I remember it and it fit me pretty well except for the income. Seems like a lot of the original members fit too. There were a lot more older guys on here at the beginning. This forum seems to be leaning towards the modification side and I don't think most of the older guys are as interested in that aspect of it. Maybe that explains why there seems to be fewer of us now.

Either that or they've all forgot how to turn on these damn fool computers. :crackup:

Old age is great. You forget so much, everyday is a new experience. :jester:

I remember it and it fit me pretty well except for the income. Seems like a lot of the original members fit too. There were a lot more older guys on here at the beginning. This forum seems to be leaning towards the modification side and I don't think most of the older guys are as interested in that aspect of it. Maybe that explains why there seems to be fewer of us now.

Either that or they've all forgot how to turn on these damn fool computers. :crackup:

Old age is great. You forget so much, everyday is a new experience. :jester:

Alzheimer's is setting in. :crackup:

Not quite Alzheimer's yet. I have been through C.R.S which has now progressed to C.R.A.F.T.

Besides, I meet new people all the time and can hide my own Easter eggs. :crackup: