OMG PEOPLE ARE F***ING SICK!!!!

loanrangerss

I AM SO FUC**** SICK TO MY :puke: STOMACH MY TRUCK GOT KEYED LAST NIGHT. We parked way away from everyone and someTHING walked all the way to my truck and keyed the hood and alll the way down the driver side even across the gas cap door. I have been thinking if i had made anyone mad all morning and i can come up with anything I just dont understand why people are this way Im so mad I dont even want my truck any more anyone want it? make me an offer 57K miles 2003 awd I have no idea what it will cost any one know? and even if i do get it fixed it will never be the same. people suck!!! :cry:

Edited by loanrangerss (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO FUC**** SICK TO MY :puke: STOMACH MY TRUCK GOT KEYED LAST NIGHT. We parked way away from everyone and someTHING walked all the way to my truck and keyed the hood and alll the way down the driver side even across the gas cap door. I have been thinking if i had made anyone mad all morning and i can come up with anything I just dont understand why people are this way Im so mad I dont even want my truck any more anyone want it? make me an offer 57K miles 2003 awd I have no idea what it will cost any one know? and even if i do get it fixed it will never be the same. people suck!!! :cry:

I would need some professional therapy if that happened to me.....sorry to hear about your truck, really sux

I would need some professional therapy if that happened to me.....sorry to hear about your truck, really sux

ha i think i do

ha i think i do

My therapy would be to hunt down the little dirtbag to give him a severe beat down. Sorry to hear about that. Find a gooooood body shop/painter, and you'll never know it's been fixed.

Sorry to hear about that man....................... :shakehead: There are some pricks in this world, that's for sure. It seems like no matter how hard you try to work your a$$ off and have something nice, there is always a JEALOUS M-F'r out there that can't stand your accomplishments. Don't let that make you sell your truck.........

I had some dick-head key the front of my cowl hood about a week after I had it painted and installed..........They put a nice figure "8" on my hood...

Two weeks after that, I came out of the mall to find my drivers side mirror pushed in, with white paint on it, and my drivers door.....no dents, just a nice long black/white streak. Thankfully it came out with some polishing.................I know it had to be intentional, because other wise there would have been a dent.

Like I said before, there are just some JEALOUS pricks out there................... :mad:

Man sorry to hear that Chris. I have met you and you are a cool person and don't deserve that shit. Please don't let that force you to sell your truck. Just get in touch with the insurance co. and get it fixed and you will never know it happened.

PS. I hope you find that coward and beat his teeth so far down their throat they can chew their own ass out for pissing you off :banghead:

Man sorry to hear that Chris. I have met you and you are a cool person and don't deserve that shit. Please don't let that force you to sell your truck. Just get in touch with the insurance co. and get it fixed and you will never know it happened.

PS. I hope you find that coward and beat his teeth so far down their throat they can chew their own ass out for pissing you off :banghead:

:crackup: well yall are making me feel a little better the only thing is that once yoyu have paint work done its never the same I went threw this with my last truck I mean they would have to paint the hole driver side to get the right blend o and if i sold my truck I would just get one that has not been panted 2 times lol

I literally dont know what I'd do, I'd put myself in the hospital for punching random shit if I didnt catch the person doing it. Acutally my old man owns a body shop, so I'd go there and only pay for the paint...but still I'd be fighting mad.

It was probobly some punk piece of shit that owns a junk Honda that you left in the dust at a random stoplight. Are you sure everyone your having sex with is single? :D

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

:mad:

i'm with brad on this one. when i bought my truck from the dealership it had been keyed and i'm working on getting the extra money to have my buddies in make ready at woods in denton to fix it for me

I really liked that quote,but to be honest it seems to me more and more these days that people are becoming inconsiderate,jealous,petty little ****ers,and it pisses me off especially when someone is scraping by making payments on something nice they want that makes their loves a little nicer and have some a-hole rain on their hard work and damage their belongings. :mad::rant::banghead: