OMG PEOPLE ARE F***ING SICK!!!!

loanrangerss

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sorry to hear that buddy.... some people are just sick... jealous of other peoples posessions if they had to work for what they own the'd have more respect for others property... i used to think it was the Great British disease where folks hated you for doing well and Damaged stuff for having a nice car or truck but i guess its managed to find its way to the USA.

Dont let it get to you Buddy That what they want...get your truck repaired buy an senor alarm and enjoy it..you work hard for it don't let the bastids grind you down

eamonn

Well I just got the first EST to fix the SS came in at $1831.39 :puke: that sucks I got my INS agent looking at what the best resolution will be as far as my out of pocket $

Wow that's like double what I was expecting; last winter I got my hood, front bumper, pass rear door, & driver's bed side painted for only $900. :dunno:

Well I just got the first EST to fix the SS came in at $1831.39 :puke: that sucks I got my INS agent looking at what the best resolution will be as far as my out of pocket $

Wow that's like double what I was expecting; last winter I got my hood, front bumper, pass rear door, & driver's bed side painted for only $900. :dunno:

this guy knows how bad i am when it comes to detail and he is probly trying to cover his ass. once the ins company looks at it the est will probly closer to 1100 or so. I dont see why the same amont of work for a avrage work or bad ass work by taking your time justifies a hole lot more money for a job well done thats bull shit but thats how it all works huh. Im also going to take the SS to a exotic car body shop and see what est they have lol that should be fun lol

this guy knows how bad i am when it comes to detail and he is probly trying to cover his ass. once the ins company looks at it the est will probly closer to 1100 or so. I dont see why the same amont of work for a avrage work or bad ass work by taking your time justifies a hole lot more money for a job well done thats bull shit but thats how it all works huh. Im also going to take the SS to a exotic car body shop and see what est they have lol that should be fun lol

Yeah "always get 3 estimates"!!!

A comprehensive claim shouldn't raise premiums. At least it didn't with mine, nor did the uninsured/underinsured motorist claim. From what I understand collision claims are the ones that raise your rates. Claiming on your homeowners? :dunno: Depends on your deductible. Mine is a 1%, so my deductible would be as much as the repair.

Man that sucks :mad: ,I had someone scratch my rear bumper whle I was in the mall and I was fighting mad,I don't know what I would do if someone keyed my whole side.Don't sell your truck though,this is the perfect opportunity for some custom paintwork, make it look sweet and unique!!

:withstupid: Just treat it as your next mod.... sometimes you can upgrade w/ insurance money and a little extra! :thumbs: