Old man hero

brobradh77

In the paper today there was a story about a group of American tourist checking out Costa Rica while on a ship stop over. They rented a driver to explore Costa Rica for a couple hours when 3 armed muggers in ski mask ran torward them and held a gun to one of the females heads. Then without hesitation a U.S. Military vet. in his 70's jumped out of the van a killed the 20 year old mugger with his his bare hands :smash: Broke the kids collar bone then choked him out/death in a head lock while the other 2 muggers ran away. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: He deserves a medal in my book.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

In the paper today there was a story about a group of American tourist checking out Costa Rica while on a ship stop over. They rented a driver to explore Costa Rica for a couple hours when 3 armed muggers in ski mask ran torward them and held a gun to one of the females heads. Then without hesitation a U.S. Militwry vet. in his 70's jumped out of the van a killed the 20 year old mugger with his his bare hands :smash: Broke the kids collar bone then choked him out/death in a head lock while the other 2 muggers ran away. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: He deserves a medal in my book.

Damn straight he deserves a medal,i guess grandad still kicks ass.did someone say senior citizen!.

Watch... the parents of the 20 yr old are going to sue the old man... well...if it was in America anyways...

He's a true hero. :flag:

You said it, listen to this:

But Ligia Herrera Mendez, the mother of the dead assailant, claimed the tourists of took the law into their own hands.

"We want justice, this can't go unpunished, because they could have saved him," she said in an interview in Limon. "If this had happened in the United States, the suspect would have been detained and wouldn't have left the country."

She also acknowledged past problems. "I know my boy wasn't staying out of trouble, I knew that any moment I would get bad news."

Stupid whining biotch. Should have done better raising her kid instead of complaining of the consequences.