ss spoted!!

just wondering if its anyone here, it was a beautiful red ss with chrome wheels. it was parked on read st. at a barber shop. it was defintly one of the cleanist trucks if seen. must have just been waxed. might go stop by and put one of those greeting cards on it..lol~~Kyle

o great i go back to put that card on his windsheild and his not their, so i run to autozone to pick up a o2 sensor and what pulls in but a dirty black ss. still nice, anyones?? and of course i dont have the card anymore, but i see him walking in with his silverado ss hat. and of course all days i dont have my truck, im driving around in a beater 01 vw jetta, i see every ss around. i look like a tool in that car.

when i see a silverado ss around here i get excited because you normally dont see them, but it was a nice day so they all came out~~Kyle

ya they are defintly coming out more....hopefully i get my truck done so it looks like a ss, and they wont think im some crzy kid in love with ss's.. i printed out a bunch of those cards, i will be passing them out once i see them!!

well i saw him again so i defintly know he lives by. i have a stack of those cards in my truck so next time i see him he will get one or get the wave over from me....i want him to join since the only ss guy i really know lives in va and only comes back home on leave...lol mike