Console flames

pony

not as sick as chases flames.......he is the god around here, dont interfere with his flames :nono:

wow ... :crackup: ... are we going to have a vote to change this site to www.iLOVEchase.com ...

*** no offense to chase but .... wow

There might be a bit of a "Man crush" going on here. :crackup:

The plenum look good. Not really my thing on the console lid, but nice work none the less.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks pretty cool im going to fill in the dip on the top of my console lid and cover it with silver carbon fiber to match my seats.
That would look really hot. I've wanted to get a smoothed console cover too; I mean really why the hell did they put a fast-food try in the pickup! I never use it and it looks trashy IMO. Maybe this year I will budget for that...

Mr. P.

I use the fast food tray for filling out paper work while in the truck if you flip the rubber part over it is a good flat surface to use when you need to wright something like at the drive threw banking centers. It even holds your phone from going to the floreboards when you stomp on it lol just IMO I like the factory console,

PS the jok going on on this post is funny :crackup:

These flames on the console lids for the HD are actually embossed into leather and I had the flames airbrushed in. All I did was enhance what was already there. Both the front and rear consoles are very functional. If you want to add a third leather seat in the rear, just like the other 4, after removing the rear console, it bolts right in with little effort. I made a custom 10" subbox to fit inside my rear console and push it with a 350 watt amp. I run 650 watts to the 4 door speakers.

Thanks for all the props...i see a lot of nice trucks here. :cheers:

These flames on the console lids for the HD are actually embossed into leather and I had the flames airbrushed in. All I did was enhance what was already there. Both the front and rear consoles are very functional. If you want to add a third leather seat in the rear, just like the other 4, after removing the rear console, it bolts right in with little effort. I made a custom 10" subbox to fit inside my rear console and push it with a 350 watt amp. I run 650 watts to the 4 door speakers.

Thanks for all the props...i see a lot of nice trucks here. :cheers:

:cool: Well I like it - very very cool :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

that looks pretty cool im going to fill in the dip on the top of my console lid and cover it with silver carbon fiber to match my seats.
That would look really hot. I've wanted to get a smoothed console cover too; I mean really why the hell did they put a fast-food try in the pickup! I never use it and it looks trashy IMO. Maybe this year I will budget for that...

Mr. P.

I use the fast food tray for filling out paper work while in the truck if you flip the rubber part over it is a good flat surface to use when you need to wright something like at the drive threw banking centers. It even holds your phone from going to the floreboards when you stomp on it lol just IMO I like the factory console,

PS the jok going on on this post is funny :crackup:

:withstupid:

I love the center console, I use it for my cell phone and remote, I like it cuz it doesn't slide around.

it was a joke ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jester:

yo man its cool. First thing you gotta do is accept the fact you have a bit of a man crush. Maybe you and Chase can go to the park on a sunday afternoon. You know somewhere public for the first time. ;)

:jester:

it was a joke ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jester:

yo man its cool. First thing you gotta do is accept the fact you have a bit of a man crush. Maybe you and Chase can go to the park on a sunday afternoon. You know somewhere public for the first time. ;)

:crackup::crackup::crackup::jester:

:jester: