truck payments

DGIEPSS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my payment is'nt cheap at $591 for 72 months, but not as high as others either. and considering

i didn't put anything down, and i carried over the negative balance from two other vehicles ($8,000) i think i got a good deal.

sticker on mine was $28,555 with rebate and some haggling i got it down to just under $21,000 add back the negative, plus tax/title/licsense, and a good finance rate, and thats what i came out with.

even if i could have saved a few bucks somehow.. i don't care, i love my truck :chevy:

Bought a used 2003 in august of 2005. Got trade-in on my old truck of 11k, loan from the bank for 16k for 5 years, comes out to $365 a month. And I've got a really high interest rate cause my credit sucks. The dude at the bank told me he wouldn't have even given me the loan if he didn't know my parents. :banghead:

Got Mine Dec. 06... 03 Black SS with 39xxx miles. Paid $22,500 with $2000 Down... $490/mo for 60 months... Insurance is close to the same as my payment :shakehead:

i guess its ok to be an old fart,, my insurance is less than yours for a 6 month policy on 2 cars and a travel trailer combined. i pay 362 every 6 months for 100/300/100 liability

uninsured/ comp and collision with replacement coverage on everything, and a 1,000,000 medical umbrella

Traded a year old Colorado sport in on my '03 SSS in August 05. Got raped on the trade so had

to roll 6k onto the SS's 24K price tag, made the payments 650 for 60 months. I didn't really care

though, and was happy to get out of the Colorado and into what I really wanted in the first place.

Bought mine in Nov 06 used with 41K. Payed right at 28K because of some negative equity. 575/month on a 60 month term.

**On a side note I was just checking on trading in my truck already and NADA here in Kansas for trade is 27,675 and retail is 31,775 with 48K*** I'm thinking really really hard about it since I know I can get that because I sell at a dealership. :)