Any motorcycles

jballer323

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of their bikes. I was wondering what kind you guys are rollin' on. I have my sights in a used Ducati 999. They are some pretty bikes. Any pics or model info of what you got will be good. Thanks.

i have one i frankenstiened from old part..

a suzuki frame

a kawasaki motor

a motoguzzi tank

I call it a sukamycocki :crackup:

on a real note. i have totaled 2 full dress hondas (neither my fault) walked away from both

but i dont ride anymore.

Edited by desertss (see edit history)

I have wrecked up one rocket before, so I stay away from them as much as I can. So this is what I am looking into getting.

625smc-back.jpg

Also if I was to look into a rocket again, it would be the ducati 1098, that seems to be the bike to have this year.

1098cjw1.jpg

when i buy my bike it is definitly gonna be a hayabusa gsx 1300 it will have to be a blue and silver one unless i can get the japan only model that is solid blue but maybe if i can get the bike cheap enough i can have it painted arrival blue to match the truck perfect.maybe when they paint it ill have them releyyer it to say hayabussa.

post-6481-1172460901_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1172460925_thumb.jpg

these are a couple that i had this past year that i actually kept for a while and rode. i usually dont keep the same bike very long because i usually have them sold as soon as i get them. i am supposed to be picking up a couple more this coming weekend an 03 r6 and an 03 gsxr 1300. i think i might keep the 1300 for a while because that is one of the few bikes i have not picked up at the auction yet so i have never riden a busa.

post-6771-1172462746_thumb.jpg

post-6771-1172462757_thumb.jpg