im lucky

packjh

since getting back from afganistan in june i have been pulled over 3 times. The third time was last night as i was going by the movie theater to see what time stuff was playing while i was in town anyway. I get on it and start to pass everybody. Usually there are no cops there. He pulled me over and said that he only knew i was speeding was cause he heard my exhaust and saw me start to pass people. Needless to say he just told me to slow down and let me go. This is the third time i have gotten nothing from cops up here. I am definitely going to mail the whole fairbanks police christmas cards this year. I know sooner or later my luck is going to run out tho. Only bad part is i have been pulled over only 3 times in my life. I guess the ss just makes me drive faster or something :dunno:

You gotta love cool cops. I've had a few follow me around for awhile, but I have never been pulled over since a started driving. :cheers: But yeah, my luck will eventually run out too, cause I drive like a freakin maniac most of the time.