Opinions please - is my ex-wife trying to pull a fast one?

misterp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's pretty messed up for her to do that, she must be really sick in the head

ES :flag:

Oh trust me, I could tell you some stories. The sad part is that my ex-wife's mom (ex-mother in law) is FAR WORSE. I'll give you guys one very sound piece of advice, my experienced opinion DO NOT get involved with a woman that is herself a Jehovas Witness or was raised by JW parents. I try to be open to how others choose to live their lives but on this one topic I am totally convinced in my conviction - JW parents do for emotional child abuse what Stonehenge did for rocks. Even though my ex herself refused/rebelled against her JW upbringing and herself associating with JW, it still damaged her badly and almost all of my ex's emotional flaws can be directly traced to that upbringing and I am now fighting some of that being impressed onto my daughter. I am not at all trying to defend my ex's actions, just saying I came to learn/understand too late what drives her behavior.

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Oh trust me, I could tell you some stories. The sad part is that my ex-wife's mom (ex-mother in law) is FAR WORSE. I'll give you guys one very sound piece of advice, my experienced opinion DO NOT get involved with a woman that is herself a Jehovas Witness or was raised by JW parents. I try to be open to how others choose to live their lives but on this one topic I am totally convinced in my conviction - JW parents do for emotional child abuse what Stonehenge did for rocks. Even though my ex herself refused/rebelled against her JW upbringing and herself associating with JW, it still damaged her badly and almost all of my ex's emotional flaws can be directly traced to that upbringing and I am now fighting some of that being impressed onto my daughter. I am not at all trying to defend my ex's actions, just saying I came to learn/understand too late what drives her behavior.

Mr. P.

will certainly consider this advice

Mr. P.

HMMM!!!

Isn't Michael Jackson a Jehovah's Witness?

Coincidence hmm2.gif

I don't think so doh.gif