Corsa Exhaust Sale (don't miss this!)

tbyrne

We've had a special offer come our way so we're passing the savings along to you! But it can only be for two days because Corsa will be having a price increase on March 1st. This sale will be ending at 4PM EST tomorrow (Wed).

14279 2003-2006 - Sport Edition $649.99

14289 2003-2006 - Touring Edition $699.99

You seriously won't see prices like this again! I'm surprised that we are even able to offer them! Orders can be placed online or by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. This sale covers most systems that Corsa produces. Just give us a call if you need something that isn't listed here!

Have a good day!

We've had a special offer come our way so we're passing the savings along to you! But it can only be for two days because Corsa will be having a price increase on March 1st. This sale will be ending at 4PM EST tomorrow (Wed).

14279 2003-2006 - Sport Edition $649.99

14289 2003-2006 - Touring Edition $699.99

You seriously won't see prices like this again! I'm surprised that we are even able to offer them! Orders can be placed online or by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. This sale covers most systems that Corsa produces. Just give us a call if you need something that isn't listed here!

Have a good day!

Does this price include shipping on this? IF not can you match a price that offers shipping for just a tad over what your asking? Thanks

Could you cut me a even better deal if I order one for my SS and another for my TBSS????

The prices that we had for these were really good. Couldn't have offered any other discounts for them. Doesn't hurt to ask through :)