opinion on stickers??

04silveradoclone07ss

well i put on a sss.com sticker last night, and this moring my window was covered in ice i decide to scrap it, (forgetting about the sticker) and scraped off the sticker :yellow_loser: . so now i need a new one, the sticker was given to me by mike, gixxerider when he came up for a visit. so i decide to get one made at a local sign shop. i had the logo printed out and told the guy what i wanted, so i got a 24'' x3" logo. but i was also thinking about having this put up above the logo. i just want the out line of the truck since thats what mine will look when im done. its my logo for work that a freind drew, so what do you think? think it will look good. im going to have it made tomorow when i go pick it up.

lastscan.jpg

i know i wait so long to put on, then wait for the tint guy we have at work to come down he puts it on perfect and then when im scrapping this morning i see a little s then a i and so on, on the scrapper i was so pissed..lol well ill post pics soon and maybe if your guys like them i could get more.

well i just got back from the sign shop. its didnt come ou tlike the logo perfect the S's all a little diffrent and the a is also. but other than that it looks great, got the truck also. what i was thinking of doing was putting the sss.com logo inside the sticker truck. does that sound good? from what i can tell it will look good, but i dont want the truck to take away from the ss.com. if i can get and example i will show you

well here is something i tried to make. it would only be the outline of the truck and then the ss.com logo. all in grey to match the rims? looks good? i kinda like it.

blah.jpg

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

thanks i might just put it in the middle of the truck. this is what it looks like underneath, and yes i loved the ext cab joke, except now that im seeing more ss's around im glad to be the clone since no one will have that around here!!! lol

blah2.jpg