Regency wing`

sskike

i have one, but im still deciding if i should use it or not, shoot me a pm and ill add you to the "i want it list" lol

Kyle,

I was the first one to inquire about your RST Spolier for sale before on both sites. if you are going to sell it. PM the price and I will payit. let me know.

not really, I'm deciding weather to use this or a stock SS wing. plus I'm not waiting for the best price. i already had a agreement with another member here for a low price, and i have been offered higher, but since he couldn't use it i will keep it but you can guarantee if i sell it and he wants it, i will stick to my word and give it to him for the price i said to him. I'm not a sketchy guy. if i wanted the highest price i would have ebayed it.

plus if i do sell it i have a list of who wanted it and asked for it, so they will defintly get a pm if i do, would you like the list??? lol :thumbs:

would you like the list??? lol :thumbs:

Naw, I'm cool on the list.

It just seems a little shady that first it was for sale from your freind, then you said you might buy it, then you bought it, then it went up for sale, then you decided to keep it, and now you have a list of people who want it, blah, blah, blah, and on and on. If you want the highest coin for it, put it on Egay. Having a list of people who want it and asking people if they want to be on your list just seems like your trying to have a silent (PM) bidding war. That has already been tried here and that guy got his @$$ banned! I don't know if you were around back then. If it's for sale, post it up. If not, why do you need a list?

It may be none of my business, but it just looks a little shady if you know what I mean.

not really, I'm deciding weather to use this or a stock SS wing. plus I'm not waiting for the best price. i already had a agreement with another member here for a low price, and i have been offered higher, but since he couldn't use it i will keep it but you can guarantee if i sell it and he wants it, i will stick to my word and give it to him for the price i said to him. I'm not a sketchy guy. if i wanted the highest price i would have ebayed it.

plus if i do sell it i have a list of who wanted it and asked for it, so they will defintly get a pm if i do, would you like the list??? lol :thumbs:

when you say stock ss wing do you mean the intimidator wing or something else?

when you say stock ss wing do you mean the intimidator wing or something else?

probably means the little tailgate cap....

this is how it went. yes i was selling for a freind while doing this i also wanted to buy it but was unsure. he wanted cash asap so i bought it from him(being the freind that i am), thinking i would get my money back by selling it here since i all ready stated i would sell it. then i thought it would look good on my truck so i stopped the sale. the "list" i have is of the people that showed intrest in it. so if i ever want to sell it i will know who to ask first. you can have the mods check my PM's im no shady kid i wouldnt do that to guys here. i havent recived one pm about it in like a week and a half. if you would like contact autoguy about it, thats the only person i every talked money about it with. i know he will at least clear me from being shady. and if there is anymore question please feel free to pm me. i dont want people to read things and get the wrong idea about me, im no 26cubbs! and it is your business if its posted on a public form so you can say/ask anything you want~~~Kyle A.

and on to the next question, i was looking for the stock ss tailgate lip, i have one lined up if the person sells his truck.

EDIT- and on a side note, me and autoguy were talking about this before i even posted it that i had it for sale, so techincally i havent talked money with anyone privatly since i posted it up for sale.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

thank you very much, i kind of feel that he didn't mean it in like a bad way, just the way that it could be interpreted i don't want to seem like the bad guy. and that means alot to me thanks onyx i haven't been here to long but i feel like we all look out for each other, thanks again~~Kyle