My builder and tuner

pony

Tony's a cool guy...I was just over there last Friday and we dyno'd my 240SX (338rwhp at 12psi, 2.4liter DOHC motor).

Are you local to Orange Park?

- Brian

:withstupid: I'm gonnahave him dyno my Firebird when its done.

That GT was at SEMA this last year painted with black stripes and flames

I dont think that car was was ever black with flames, it came red with the white stripes. Its not the onlt GTTT out there

Stage6, the other shop that was in on that build was the place that dynoed my SS

Edited by tawss04 (see edit history)

Tony's a cool guy...I was just over there last Friday and we dyno'd my 240SX (338rwhp at 12psi, 2.4liter DOHC motor).

- Brian

I dont think that car was was ever black with flames, it came red with the white stripes. Its not the onlt GTTT out there

Stage6, the other shop that was in on that build was the place that dynoed my SS

It is the same car, look it up on turbofordgt.com I spoke to these guys at SEMA they had the video playing on a screen of it losing control on the track and it had the white stripes in the video and they said they had it repainted for SEMA.

- Brian

It is the same car, look it up on turbofordgt.com I spoke to these guys at SEMA they had the video playing on a screen of it losing control on the track and it had the white stripes in the video and they said they had it repainted for SEMA.

I was not aware of that, the last time I seen it was around that time. They must have did it just before it went up there.