Waiting on Corsa sport...

vmax2fast

I took advantage of the recent sale through tbyrne and can't wait to get em, got the corsa sport for my vmax part #14224 $619!!! I used the same excuse to my wife she always uses.... But it was on sale! I told her either we spend the six hunskies now or i buy some crappy temporary muffler for around $150 and then buy the corsa later for 9 bills.... It worked :thumbs:

Now with the questions.... did a couple searches but i suck trying to find the right keywords and keep getting errors.

1)I guess everything bolts on pretty easy right? seems like it was made to go with stock manifolds and midpipes.

2)Should my Zippy tune be sent in to be reprogramed? Part of the agreement w/ the wif was no more mods for a year :banghead: (at least not expensive ones!) so i guess if it would help, I should do it.

Thanks guys!

Brian

I've got the Corsa Touring & absolutely love it - you made the right choice IMO! :thumbs: Yes the entire system bolts in with hand tools; the hardest part I had was cutting the original tailpipe over the axle so I could get it out. Tune - I am sure the tune you have will work great with the Corsa and you need to double-check with Zippy as to whether he can get a little more oomph out of his tune with the new exhaust but I kinda doubt it will be necessary. I would wait until I got more mods on the truck before a retune.

Mr. P. :)

To help clear the rearend me and my brother jacked the truck up at the frame so we could get some clearnace with the rear.

So it came off in one piece.

Good idea... I guess thats better than firin up the good ol sawzall around brake lines :uhoh: