1010 Bench press no bs

brobradh77

Not to downgrade his lift or anything, but being a 4time alstate lifter in highschool i know about the sport. The way his benchshirt is torn is probably helping him around 100 lbs. The cant even get that shirt on his shoulders. Also it didnt look to me that he locked out all the way, his elbows were locked out. But either way I would want to mess with him. He one strong MF'r.

What is a benchshirt? I am guess elastic that stretches on the way down and then goes back and aids in lifting the weight? Doesn't seem like it would make that big of a difference? I have never heard of one.

Yeaaah, he must work out.

Movie Trivia?

Dumb and Dumber: Jim Carey said that. His character's name was Lloyd Christmas. (dont mess with me on D&D :jester: )

thats one big dude, but I would never want to look like that, I doubt i could drive my truck :lol:

Yeaaah, he must work out.

Movie Trivia?

Ahh man for some reason that quote made me think of Bruno from the movie Armed and Dangerous with John Candy.....Classic.

Must be a hassle for that dude to wipe his azzzzz....

What is a benchshirt? I am guess elastic that stretches on the way down and then goes back and aids in lifting the weight? Doesn't seem like it would make that big of a difference? I have never heard of one.

It is a really tight shirt that you put on, I forogt what its made out of, id have to go get mine and see. But its not elastic, and you dont want it to strech. If you watch the center of his chest when he is going down with the bar you can see it kinda cave in. Thats where the shirt wasnt stretching. Thats also why he got the first 2/3 of the lift so easily, thats where the shirt helps the most from the chest to about half way up.

Edited by Red03SillSS (see edit history)