VOTE NOW - all members or sss owners only?

Holty

Vote for eligibility  

165 members have voted

1. 1. which trucks should be allowed?

• Silverado SS owners ONLY
    • Silverado SS's, VHO's, and VMAX's ONLY
    • All GM trucks including clones, tbss, etc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that was directed at me ... then no ... I don't care if you are a supporting member or not ... I was just curious on how the supporting members voted ... but since there are a lot of people who voted and didn't comment ... my counting doesn't mean jack.

whats up do only supporting members mean anything just cause you guys pay money does not make you any better i drive the same truck you guys do. :driving::driving::chevy:

No not any better... just should be included in things like this. If our money is good enough to take why can't we play too?

Wow, I just saw this for the first time....some of you need to get a life.

I think supporting members should get additional consideration, it just makes sense. However this site started out as a no fee site and still is. The supporting members voluntarily pay because they enjoy this site so much; and want to ensure it stays viable.

Now I'll tweak a few noses....put a red, black, blue, and silver stock SS up and you have about 75% of the SSS owners covered. Clones are cool imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The other trucks that are similar an SS are cool to if they are modified but they can mostly be covered by taking a pic of one of each color too.

I think in a few months the point of all this anger is gonna be moot when the nice modified SSS run out. I have a higly modified SSS but I really like the other modified trucks too. (don't shoot me i like the stock ones too) My point is if it's cool and it's a member's (chevy) truck give it a chance.

:withstupid:

even if supprting members got more consideration if big O is right, then there majority is voting for all to be included anyway.

i think it should be equal consideration for all votes, although i plan on becoming a supporting member if things stay fair around hear, not that i would hold any grudges, or stop participating on the site, but i would not want to pay for a site that don't fully acknowledge my truck.. it's just common sense.

and on colors in addition to victory-red/onyx-black/arrival-blue/silver-birch SSS's we would also see these colors on other trucks as well as, sport-red-met/greystone-met/summit-white/sandstone-met/darg-green-met/dark-blue-met/blue-granite-met.. and i'm sure there's more?. so it would add a lot more diversity to the mix.

bser btw "REALY NICE TRUCK" :thumbs:

even if supprting members got more consideration if big O is right, then there majority is voting for all to be included anyway.

i think it should be equal consideration for all votes, although i plan on becoming a supporting member if things stay fair around hear, not that i would hold any grudges, or stop participating on the site, but i would not want to pay for a site that don't fully acknowledge my truck.. it's just common sense.

and on colors in addition to victory-red/onyx-black/arrival-blue/silver-birch SSS's we would also see these colors on other trucks as well as, sport-red-met/greystone-met/summit-white/sandstone-met/darg-green-met/dark-blue-met/blue-granite-met.. and i'm sure there's more?. so it would add a lot more diversity to the mix.

If you look at the poll then SSS only is ahead by 9% of the vote.

i only said if BIG-O is right, if you just count the supporting members there votes have all trucks in the lead.. look at his last post.

i never said the lead in the entire pole.

i only said if BIG-O is right, if you just count the supporting members there votes have all trucks in the lead.. look at his last post.

My apologies I read that as if you had not looked at the poll and was going on what Big O was saying. I am sure he may be right on the supporting member vote then.

My apologies I read that as if you had not looked at the poll and was going on what Big O was saying. I am sure he may be right on the supporting member vote then.

no problem, was just clearing it up :cheers:

:withstupid: i don't think this realy accomplished anything :dunno: even if there were a 10-15% difference would that have been enough to eliminate the rest?.

Holty, when doe's the voting stop so we can get an answer?. the suspense is driving me :crazy: lol.

i think we should all be able to play.....i agree with quik, he has a kick ass truck, i've personally never seen it but the pictures and his list of mods are alot more than i have and i own a SSS, the only ones that should be dq'd from this are the TBSS, they have their own site.

to all the owners of the clones, vho, v-max keep up the good work and you are a value to this site, don'tm let anyone fool you. and if this is how we are going to act than this is ****ing sad, really sad...........all the hours and money spent is well worth it, and to see all of you fighting on what truck here and what truck there is homosexually gay, lets all get shit toghether here................as much as a cool site this is, it seems more of a ****ing pissing contest

wah,wah,wahhis is bigger, his is faster, his is a clone,wah, wah, wah

rant over :mad: