Its been awhile & Need your opinion

Whats up guys? Its been awhile since i have been on. I will be picking up a 1999 Denali next week and would like you guys to help me pick out some wheels for it. I know this site was full of great info and people so what better place to ask for opinions. Here is a picture.

56LpV8s1uD0wC2TduL7gNj0OvTYh.jpg?

I will be back in the GM family! ! ! ! :thumbs:

I haven't seen one of them for a looonngg time.

What size wheel/finish do you like or want?

And if your open to anyother suggestions, I would ditch the running boards, the GMC symbol up front, and get clear corners.

My plans are to get the speed grill, clears in the front and 20s or maybe 22s. I got a good deal on this and had to get it. I want it to look clean/simple and not to far from a stock looking SUV. I was thinking maybe a set of newer Cadillac wheels.

Also, how has everyone been?

Picking out wheels can be a bitch. Although, I can't beleive how prices have gone down since I bought my set.

Prices on that site went down since you got yours??? The cheapest wheel I liked on that site was $968 each wheel for some non-forged brand I've never heard of. :crazy: