HELP: truck doesn't run well after install of tranny

misterp

i'd check the connection between the air tube and maf, also clean that again with the right chemical. From your fuel trims, it is running way lean. the codes confirm that. Also check the injector harness and the evap solenoid in front of the intake. that is a notorious leak point. worth looking at the pcv and breather hoses as well, those are also common leak points. somthing i definately leaking vaccume IMO. Good luck.

When you find the issue, disconnect the negative battery again too. your adaptives were resetting but now they have learned and tried to compensate for a problem you had/created, so you'll want those to relearn with the correct values otherwise it could take a while of driving for them to calm down to where they should be.

could be a vacuum leak. are you familiar with the break cleaner trick?

Total rookie move :yellow_loser: The CAI intake tube was leaking at both the MAF end and the throttle body end; when raising/lowering the engine from under the truck the CAI moved enough to pop itself out of it's seals. I used starting fluid to find the leaks and verify that the intake itself & all hoses were also leak free, the idle is back to normal, no surging anymore and the idle LTFTs are now at zero. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

didn't see that. sorry, glad to see you got it straightened out.