KIM - did you loose a cat?!

misterp

I pretty much just went through the same exact thing P!!!!

I have two kittens outside and they follow me around like little bo peep.

download-1.jpg

However my 65lb Boxer does not find it amusing :nono:

Anyways just thought it was funny

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kind of off topic, yet on the same subject.

The neighbors dogs kept on tearing apart our garbage, so my dad threw in a cheese burger full of exlax.

I would have hated to see the mess in our neighbors house after that :crackup:

Kind of off topic, yet on the same subject.

The neighbors dogs kept on tearing apart our garbage, so my dad threw in a cheese burger full of exlax.

I would have hated to see the mess in our neighbors house after that :crackup:

He's much nicer than my mother, she threw in salmon heads. :sick:

P, are you sure it's a she, cause it looks like a he in the face. Pretty cat, looks well fed to me.

Drako, those are some pretty twins. Can you tell them apart, or did you just name them both Kitty. :jester:

here is another pic

Free-Cat.jpg

ok sorry kim this is kind of mean , but for some evil reason i thought it was kind of funny.

You make me cry :tear:

j/k now that I've seen it a gagillion times online, it's starting to get a little bit funny. :P

P, are you sure it's a she, cause it looks like a he in the face. Pretty cat, looks well fed to me.

Drako, those are some pretty twins. Can you tell them apart, or did you just name them both Kitty. :jester:

here is another pic

Free-Cat.jpg

ok sorry kim this is kind of mean , but for some evil reason i thought it was kind of funny.

You make me cry :tear:

j/k now that I've seen it a gagillion times online, it's starting to get a little bit funny. :P

Well one of them is the "nice one" the other ones likes to nibble. So one of them is "cat" the one who bites is "Bastard" ;) I am trying to figure something out because I pretty much cant keep em here, my dog waits bty the door in a constant strike position :crackup:

BUT they are cool cats and I am starting to soften up to cats seeing as I was never a fan.

Mr P I guess you will be keeping it :jester:

Guess not - I fired up the truck this morning and she was *poof* gone! Hasn't been back all day, the SS scared her off I guess.

P, are you sure it's a she, cause it looks like a he in the face. Pretty cat, looks well fed to me. ...
Yup definitely a she.

Mr. P. :)

here is another pic

Free-Cat.jpg

:lol: thats pretty friggin funny but f*cked up at the same time........someone get a shovel :eek:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Mr. P,

Thought you could use a how to post on "Homemade Kitty Carrier". A great alternative to costly cat carriers.

post-8371-1173072715_thumb.jpg

Carefully give kitty boot to rear quarter while guiding into jar....

post-8371-1173072781_thumb.jpg

Make sure kitty is fully inserted into jar, you don't want her falling out while running errands....

post-8371-1173072811.jpg

Be sure to use clear glass jars, so kitty can see where she is at. Also allows you to see when/if she needs a bathroom break....

:thumbs: Just kidding, I love cats...PS-no I did not do this, remember Bonsai Kitty from a few years ago ???