364 emblem

I've noticed some guys have cowl induction emblems on the hoods of your hoods and I like the idea of it but I want to be different thats when I found this emblem and wanted to see what you guys thought of it. 6 bucks each. what do you think?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/364-cu-Stroker-Mustang-Emblem-Fender-Badge-GT-V8-Stang_W0QQitemZ180087582223QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33643QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZ

iewItem

I think it looks pretty cool..................... :thumbs: But, I'm confused..............................Some people that posted saying they liked it and would use it, are also the people that told me they would "never advertise" when I mentioned putting an AWD emblem on my tailgate................WTF is the difference? Advertising is advertising....................... :dunno:

I think it looks pretty cool..................... :thumbs: But, I'm confused..............................Some people that posted saying they liked it and would use it, are also the people that told me they would "never advertise" when I mentioned putting an AWD emblem on my tailgate................WTF is the difference? Advertising is advertising....................... :dunno:

who said anything about putting them on the truck?

:withstupid: they are pretty nice....thinknig of some places

Well, since the first post was talking about cowl-induction emblems on hoods, and wanting to be a little different, I'm pretty sure the original poster was wanting to put them on their hood................... :dunno:

Well, since the first post was talking about cowl-induction emblems on hoods, and wanting to be a little different, I'm pretty sure the original poster was wanting to put them on their hood................... :dunno:

not me

nice badge

you can run GTO badges on your hood. the 6.0 ones

True but I like the idea of making people who don't know what a 364 is ask me or try to tell me thats not what im packing (Especially ricers) until I rip em a new one.