Sound and video clip of my Firebird

tawss04

Sounds good. Do you have the master cylinder in?

I have it but have not put it in yet. I get my headers in this week, plus I may have to pull the booster to due my clutch pedal set up in.

That thing sounded great. Do you know how much power that thing is kickin out? :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I'm estimatind about 425hp to the wheels, a freind of mine has an 84 Olds Cutlass with a similar set up (LS1, single plane intake, detuned 650 holley, 700r4, 3.73's and flowmasters) putting 383hp to the wheels. I have the dual plane intake (sinlge is for modded LS1's his is stock) 650 Speed Demon carb, full lenght headers, 6spd tremec, flowmaster exhaust, and 3.45 gears. I'll be happy with anything around 400hp, the GM crate LS2 carb set up is 440hp. It has the 2 1/2' single exhaust which will be changed to dual later and the ignition box will be swapped out with the new MSD programable box and coils later when more money come in.

:driving: cant wait for some burnout out vids

Yea I dont think the tires that are on there will last very long :jester:

Sorry if I confused ya, it is the LS1 crate engine I was just comparing the hp of the LS2. It was fuel inj. I swapped to the carb.

not confused. i understood you are using the ls1 engine. was just wondering if that crate ls2 was the one from muscle car nova buildup that was around 440 hp that you could order either fuel injected or carbed.

Yea thats what they are using, if you swap the heads to the GM LS2 cnc heades and their hot cam, they claim it has over 500hp and 500lbs of torque. That will be an up grade in the future :jester: