New Tune

I installed my new tune and all i can say is :thumbs: I am very impressed with the power and the shifting is smooth. If your intrested in getting a tune you need to get 1. Im very pleased with his work. If your looking for your first mod or just looking for a Best Bang for your buck mod this is what you need. BTW thanks again Zippy.

how are his tunes at shifting? i hear some people saying with there tune there truck will chirp going into second gear....mine wont chirp and only slams hard into gears if i am not on it all the way. i want mine to slam into the next gear every time. any recommendations

I asked Zippy to not be harsh on my shifts because if you have no trans mods and the line pressure increases, it only increases the risk of failure of the trans. When My truck shifts, it almost sounds like a manual shifting. It pauses, shifts, and then climbs RPM's...It was a special request and he did well. Once I get my servos and shift kit in, I will have him retune it properly. I hav eno idea what he did, but I am 100% happy with the tune. The truck is a rocket from 0-top of 1st gear. I hung with a C5 vette to 50mph before he could pull away at all.

how are his tunes at shifting? i hear some people saying with there tune there truck will chirp going into second gear....mine wont chirp and only slams hard into gears if i am not on it all the way. i want mine to slam into the next gear every time. any recommendations

mine chirps second gear but it did that before i ever had a tune and only had the shift kit and servos