Some Prick hit my truck

cwest94

I got home from work this evening to see that my passenger mirror folded in some and just thought some damn kid folded it in to be a prick. Well when I walked over to fix it I see that there is paint missing and white paint streeks in the black paint. So some ass driving to close to parked cars some how must of hit their mirror off of mine, would have to be another truck to be able to reach mine.

So I called the police just to have a report and said to not bother sending a cop out, but one showed up at my front door anyways. I informed him what I found and he said they got 3 calls stating someone in a white truck was driving up and down the streets going way to fast and one person said the truck almost hit two parked cars, so he asked me if I had seen anything. Informed the officer that I had just got home from work but that there is white paint all over the side of my passenger mirror. So he took a look and wrote it up and said he will see if he can track down that truck and see if my black paint is on that white one and charge them.

I dont expect to get anything out of this, nor for them to even find the ass. What is really pissing me off the most is how everyone anymore are just such assholes.

Mirrora30607.JPG

Mirrorb30607.JPG

Sorry the car is so dirty, have had a lot of snow and rain the past month. But you can see some of the missing paint and now thats what I'm going to see once I wash and detail it in the next few weeks.

bummer deal man... :(

at least its just the mirror cap and not the whole side of you truck... I guess you've just gotta roll with the punches and look at the bright side of things, it could've been worse. :happysad:

That sucks, but at least the police came out and did something and gave you some encouraging words. Here in LA, if you were to call the police about that, they would say "SO?" - and that would be after being on hold for 10 minutes! Also, you're kind of lucky the jackass didn't wipe out the entire side of your truck, if he got that close to whack the mirror...

• 3 weeks later...
That sucks, but at least the police came out and did something and gave you some encouraging words. Here in LA, if you were to call the police about that, they would say "SO?" - and that would be after being on hold for 10 minutes! Also, you're kind of lucky the jackass didn't wipe out the entire side of your truck, if he got that close to whack the mirror...

A-MEN TO THAT BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid: in live in LA too and i got my system jacked in my old truck in MY OWN DRIVEWAY. it was a $2500 system. the cop got there and was like well why did you even have that nice of a system in there what was the point? didnt you know someone was probably going to steal it? what a prick. sorry about ur loss man but at least you didnt have to deal with prick and it was only the mirror cap

I had a buddy do that to my old truck ... was trying to pull really close and scare me ... ended up bumping mirrors ... put two large cracks through the glass ... Luckily it was just paint on yours .... but sucks the same.