ss?

its not that good a deal. 2wd, 05, no leather no sunroof for 26k?

Im sorry I just thought the SS came with leather boes full center consol..... I just had my mom look up the vin and it says its an ss but hell all the options I have I thought it would come on all of them this is like a plane 1500 with ss looks and motor all interior is plane o well

I think it is real. I saw one in a trucked trader magazine from houston. The owner didnt like leather seats so he put cloth in there after he bought it. And this truck happens to be from houston.

well I wouldnot buy this truck I mean I like electric seats heated seats leather full consol ect.... I do Like the back window on that truck

yeah thats a real SS. 05 was the year GM starting offering a "base model" SS. It was their attempt to boost sales by lowering the base sticker price. that is pretty much just about as basic of an SS as you can get. That truck probably only stickered at 30K brand new, so that buy it now is a bit high

its not that good a deal. 2wd, 05, no leather no sunroof for 26k?

26K??? shoot it was 22k when I looked!! That didn't take long to go up

22k was current bid. buy it now price or what it actually will take to buy it from that dealer is 25,900.