whats up guys?..just bought a 07(classic) Vmax.

smithy

Welcome! Where in So Cal are you?

Welcome! I am jealous you got the better warranty. Which rear axle ratio did you get?

Mike

thanks guys, i'm not sure if i want to start messin with it yet, i'm still enjoying as-is :)

i'm in littlerock (antelope valley).

yeah the warranty is great. it said it's got 3.73's do they come with a different gear option?.

it said it's got 3.73's do they come with a different gear option?.

I know you can pair 4.10's and 2WD, but it is rare. There is at least one person on this site with a 2WD Vortec MAX and 4.10 gears.

Light truck + low gears = one fast truck!

Congrats on the new truck. You will love it.

Mike

it said it's got 3.73's do they come with a different gear option?.

I know you can pair 4.10's and 2WD, but it is rare. There is at least one person on this site with a 2WD Vortec MAX and 4.10 gears.

Light truck + low gears = one fast truck!

Congrats on the new truck. You will love it.

Mike

smithy, nice choice of truck!. your going to be hooked! :thumbs:

am i realy the only guy with a 2wd/4.10's ???... i know there has to be more out there, maybe they just didn't join here?.

"Light truck + low gears = one fast truck!" + a lot of wheelspin, my 60ft times suck no matter how i tried to launch (12 times) i couldn't get under high 2.3xx's :banghead: and i'm still pretty much stock, it's gonna be worst after i get time to install my next few mods :tear: but like i mentioned before i did beat an SSS on the freeway.. so it has the potential to be faster then the rest.

so once i install what i got, traction is going to be my next concern.

Edited by 2006_superado (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

what kind of gas millage are the vortecs getting i am thinking about getting a new body one and i have a 5,3 and get around 18 avg and if i could get that in a vortec max i would get one. they should get that because the window said 15-19 on mine and the new ones do to

Thanks

dylan

Edited by dylanheck (see edit history)