Well here it is. I been waiting to write this till I settled in.

fast4popper

hey guys, not kissing ass here, just stating the truth about you people. i will say this is gonna be kinda long and there will be some typoes.

here goes.

A while back I posted about getting an STS, after some killer feedback I decided against it, and with some very minor persuasion Frank at Revolution Raceworks had me buyin a Procharger. I never thought it would trully happen. he cut me a killer deal and did ALOT of work to make this happen. in the meantime I contacted "THE PDB" about maybe a gathering while i was in town. NEVER would I have thought it would end up with 8 trucks (+1 in the drive thru) all hangin out and shootin the shit.

the weekend started off early and slow. got into Chicago later than expected and about an hour out from Franks place he called and told me how he smoked the motor in his VHO :( all cause yours trully wanted a smaller pulley for my truck. as i pulled in he was yanking shit off of his motor to get it back to the dealership in Mich. at this time he stopped what he was doing to help me out, i put in my guages and he finished what he was doing. we then headed over to the tranny shop for the tranny work and Frank hooked me up with a rental. I was then on my way, handed the keys of my pride and joy over to a complete stranger in Chicago, my friends thought i was smoking some good shit let me tell you!! throughout the weekend Frank kept in touch as to how thing were going and what if any mis-haps he had (very few). I had a great time in Wisc with some friends while Frank busted his ASS on my truck all the while keepin his cool about his own misfortunes. Sunday came around and I showed up at his place to hear my truck screamin like a bitch. after a few tuning runs we met the others at Portillos for lunch, what a turn out!!! I met alot of cool cats over there, even though i still only remember a few names, i do remember the trucks. great choice for lunch, and fun times. then headed back to Franks for one more tweek to send me on my 300 mile trip back to Des Moines. the return trip went perfect, Frank called me a few times to check up and answer my questions.

All in all there are some kick ass people to know on this site!! FRANK being one of the Elite few, Zippy helped him with my tune even though I never have met the man or even PMed him on this site. he took time to look at my tunes and help Frank thru them. to the 7 others I met at the meet for lunch, THANK YOU!! I will forever be greatful to have finally bought a Chevy. especially an SS!! when its complete I will get pics up, right now its in pieces at the shop gettin some final interior pieces done and detail cause it SUCKS to be the ugly truck at a Lunch gathering!!! :)

I look forward to chattin with you all again soon, maybe another meet or shoot even the Zippy event?? should prove fun!!

Thanks for reading this and if you all need ANYTHING let me know. I will see what I can do!

-C- a.k.a fast4popper

very nice :thumbs::driving: . im looking forward to dealing with frank once he moves out here. he told me he was having the engine problems last week and probably wouldn't be out here for a while :banghead:

It was a good time man,I'm sure your truck looks awesome clean. You need to have a get together at a drag strip for some test and tune.

By the wayI think your power steering fluid is low :wtf:

Yeah I think Frank mentioned that too.. I will look at it tomorrow.. :) but it always groans...

Hey Popper hows the Tubing look :jester: Can't wait to see it all hooked up! Frank is a great guy, though his website is down. If anyone wants to contact him they should e-mail or PM him.

You know as I hit Commit I thought SHIT, and I couldnt remember who did the powder coating....

THANK YOU!!!! it loooooks so much better than the local guy here, his is all lumpy and shit.

so on this ELITE list of kick ass guys,

Frank

Zippy

Kaotik.... the list will never end...

and buy the way, I might have some more shit for you to do, that is if the price is right and you still have the color that you used cause it matches DAMN well!!

Yup yup, you never have to thank me. I've told you that 1000 times before. It would be awesome if you finally made it to a Zippy Event. You know where I live, if you do end up coming this year, we can ride up together. Last year we went up following Frank. I say following because that's just what we were doing!!! We already know I'll be at the end of the pack YET AGAIN! Anyways, I'm glad your time in Chicago was good. I'd love to say Frank is crazy for moving- But I've been to Vegas before (and We'll be there next week) so I know that's not true. You are right though, this is a great site.

All this talk about how everyone is great but no one mentions how great you are.

This site is full of a great group of people that treats everyone like family. That being said Chris helped me every step of the way with many questions I have had about audio/video/security.

Thanks Chris,

and yeah Frank and zip are great guys to deal with.

Kaotik....eh he has a cool avatar I guess....

:jester:

This site is full of great people and I have had Zippy help me out with a shift kit and I have been talking to Frank about a ProCharger my self and he has been a big help. Let me know what you think about that Pro Charger abd which set up you decided on.

Thanks

All this talk about how everyone is great but no one mentions how great you are.

This site is full of a great group of people that treats everyone like family. That being said Chris helped me every step of the way with many questions I have had about audio/video/security.

Thanks Chris,

Yeah I'm just okay.... I try hard though :thumbs:

Thanks Chris,

Yeah, there's not enough hours in the day to talk about how many times you've shipped something to the house Chris!!! I'm amazed you still have to ask for my address! HAHA. It's little things like sending multiple screens and cameras and letting me choose which one works best that make all the difference in the world... not to mention not having to pay for anything until after I've made a decision. I've thanked you 1000 times already... but here's 1001. Thanks again man.

That was great time and I can not wait for the zippy event! I was inspired by the 2 prochargers and will try to get before zippy. Wow, you guys were not kidding about how hard Frank drives. :crackup: It was also great to see him light up Chris' truck on the way home. Also thank you kaotik1 for the sticker, I put it on the day before the gtg. Here is the pic

DSC00357.jpg

This site is full of great people and I have had Zippy help me out with a shift kit and I have been talking to Frank about a ProCharger my self and he has been a big help. Let me know what you think about that Pro Charger abd which set up you decided on.

Thanks

I got the "smaller head" P1SC charger. more than enough for me. Frank is the guy to go with, he knows his way around them and knows what hes doin under our hoods.