Fastback II tonneau and Bedrug

Kim

I just listed my cover and bedrug on ebay....click here.

If you all see anything I messed up on please let me know.

And also, if a member of this board is interested and can pick them up here locally, I will sell them to you for a lower price. :chevy:

I am going to be in Pigeon Forge the week of 3/16. I would be willing to come and pick up for the right price. Would the lid fit on an Intimidator with the spoiler? Is the lid water or mostly water tight? Looks like the setup I've been looking for.

Jereme

Edited by SSSINTIMNFL (see edit history)

I am going to be in Pigeon Forge the week of 3/16. I would be willing to come and pick up for the right price. Would the lid fit on an Intimidator with the spoiler? Is the lid water or mostly water tight? Looks like the setup I've been looking for.

Jereme

:withstupid: Also would like to know the waterproof factor. I like the look of the flush mount hard cover.

Also, I know it off topic, but what kind of exhaust tips are those?

Jereme

:withstupid: Also would like to know the waterproof factor. I like the look of the flush mount hard cover.

Also, I know it off topic, but what kind of exhaust tips are those?

It does leak some, but not bad in my opinion. It tends to leak in the corners. As far as the tip...I'm not for sure what it is, but have been told it's a corsa. :dunno:

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

It does leak some, but not bad in my opinion. It tends to leak in the corners. As far as the tip...I'm not for sure what it is, but have been told it's a corsa. :dunno:

They look like they could be a corsa tip. If it is they should say "Corsa" on them. They do look similar though...

SilveradoSS23.jpg