750i with Dealer plates

MozeSS523

The 750 was moving slow in the lane ahead of me so I change lanes to get around him at the light. While sitting at the light he keep moving up until my front bumper was next to his rear bumper so I knew this was going to be interesting. The light wasn't even green when he left and I decided to follow suit since the other lights changed and no one was coming. So he was twenty feet ahead of me and I was running him down easily until his headlights were at my back wheel. Then my lane was going soon merge in to his lane and he was still at my back wheel and no one was backing down until merged into his lane and he over to another(3 lanes into 2 lanes). then he stayed at the back wheel until he gave up and kept going up to the govener. I was pretty fun comming around him.

nice kill. but you might want to take the revs down a little. that egines not made to spin much more than 5800 stock. i dont mean to critisize you, but im surprised you havent broken anything yet. i dont like to see fellow SS'ers walking home. :jester:

nice kill. but you might want to take the revs down a little. that egines not made to spin much more than 5800 stock. i dont mean to critisize you, but im surprised you havent broken anything yet. i dont like to see fellow SS'ers walking home. :jester:

I never keep the settings like that for more than a day, I had it set like that for the chicago gtg. I can tell the truck does not like running that hard, but it's alot of fun and a night and day difference from stock to those settings I am going to put it back to stock settings until summer arrives. Thanks for the warning, I will try and keep the rev limiter at 5900, but I am not going to make any promises. :jester:

I messed with the rev limiter and shift points on my SS and I will tell you that I returned it back to the stock settings the next day........I set the rev limiter to 6000 and the shift points at 5900. It was downright scary hearing her rev that high, so scary that I had envisioned a rod flying through my hood or my trans falling out at 60mph. I went back to the stock settings, the only change I made was increasing shift firmness to 50%. I must say that it launches harder and accelerates much easier than stock or even the 25% increase I originally started with. :chevy: