GTG: Dallas Auto Show, Saturday March 17

A few of us are already planning to get together and go to the Dallas Auto Show next Saturday (March 17th), so let's firm up some plans. It's 10am to 10pm on Saturday, do we want to meet for breakfast, or dinner? Want to do anything else this weekend? Contribute your thoughts...

For those not familiar, the Dallas Auto Show is one of the largest in the country, 40 manufacturers and 700 vehicles spread over half-a-million square feet. Tickets are $11 per adult, kids (12 and under) free. It's held at the Dallas Convention Center, website is http://www.dallasautoshow.com.

Mr. P. :)

hey misterp me my wife and brad and his wife are definitly going and on sunday there is a car show in flower mound that im going to to show my truck its put on by carsroadshow.com check it out its from 1 to 5 on thwe 18th in parker square it would be cool if you guys would go with me.

post-6481-1173374103_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173374113_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173374121_thumb.jpg

We ought to have supper together. Me and the wifey are leaving sat. morning around 7:30ish depends on how well she is on getting out of bed that early.. :jester: Then we will head to Micheals' House and then we will follow each other to the show. I should get to Micheals around 9-9:30 so maybe plan like 10:30- 11 to meet up somewhere so we can try and all park and show up together?

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Mr. P what is HRP and where is that at?

Thank Ya :thumbs:

Houston Raceway Park, Baytown TX.

:banghead: Too bad that couldn't have been closer I know how much everyone on this site hate Pinks but I enjoy watching it. It would have been fun to go watch a taping.

Mr. P what is HRP and where is that at?

Thank Ya :thumbs:

Houston Raceway Park, Baytown TX.

:banghead: Too bad that couldn't have been closer I know how much everyone on this site hate Pinks but I enjoy watching it. It would have been fun to go watch a taping.

hey brad i went to a taping when it was at ennis and it was actually really boring. sat there waiting for the races forever and when they finally did race they kept breaking their cars. on another point i'm going to be going with y'all to the show. here's a pic of some updates i did to my truck.

l_15056a892193f8e215b3ff2c59301b5d.jpg