Freebie 4U

Hankg42

OK, so I'm sitting here on 99 posts, waiting for something I can give a serious answer to. As usual for me, no luck. So here's my 100th on the subject that I know the most about... "Nuthin'"! :) Have a freebie on me!

I guess i got my head up my ass or something ha ha ha ha ha ha ...................... so is it just a reason to post something about nothing just because you have 100 post? :smash:

:chillpill: Damn, I didn't want to start a fight. I've seen these posts before, so I thought I'd join the "fun". I am not a veteran to posting on forums. I found this one very informative, especially the how-tos by Mr. P. Posts helped me with the steering "clunk" problem, and finding a good PCM. There are plenty of posts that waste people's time, but none of them will be from me in the future.

I guess i got my head up my ass or something ha ha ha ha ha ha ...................... so is it just a reason to post something about nothing just because you have 100 post? :smash:

:chillpill: Damn, I didn't want to start a fight. I've seen these posts before, so I thought I'd join the "fun". I am not a veteran to posting on forums. I found this one very informative, especially the how-tos by Mr. P. Posts helped me with the steering "clunk" problem, and finding a good PCM. There are plenty of posts that waste people's time, but none of them will be from me in the future.

no dont get the worng idea I just dont understand them wanted someone to tell me what a freebie is