Rare Chrome SS Emblems

Vtec Max

BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. I have a set of 3 Chrome SS Emblems for sale. These chrome ones are very hard to come by. I don't know how much to ask, so best offer takes them, paypal preferred. Shipping is $5 for priority mail.

PM sent

Offer received, thanks. Let you know in a couple days. Still waiting for some more offers.

PM Sent. your the one who scooped em from me on ebay! I was wating for the auction to end, and in the time it took for me to leave work and get home, the guy put a buy it now on em and you bought them. :banghead::banghead:

or your just using his pic.

PM Sent. your the one who scooped em from me on ebay! I was wating for the auction to end, and in the time it took for me to leave work and get home, the guy put a buy it now on em and you bought them. :banghead::banghead:

or your just using his pic.

Yes these are off of ebay. I figured they are worth more than I paid.

Yes these are off of ebay. I figured they are worth more than I paid.

So what you are saying is that you dont know what there worth but you know what you payed for them... So basically your trying to make money off the SSS members in this site... What other reason would you buy them.

I wonder if this is the same guy that screwed me out of those emblems back in the day? You have the same truck, same color, same year truck, you live in SoCal and you are conductiing the same business ways as him. Your also using the same line as him about the price tag. If I were to take a guess, hmmmmmmmmmm............................

You may have just busted yourself!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Oh ya, in case you didn't know, THIS ISN'T EBAY!!!!

I thought the admins were supposed to impliment some new rules after that drama? :dunno:

Click here to see that thread!

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)