Rare Chrome SS Emblems

Vtec Max

Yes these are off of ebay. I figured they are worth more than I paid.

So what you are saying is that you dont know what there worth but you know what you payed for them... So basically your trying to make money off the SSS members in this site... What other reason would you buy them.

I believe my listing said "I don't know how much to ask" for them. Yes these were purchased off ebay just a day ago and I'm listing them on here where SS members can appreciate them.

Now the fact that he wants to sell it for best offer, not a big problem with that. Not much of a whole family feeling for buying stuff on ebay for the sole purpose to re sell it here at a larger profit. It is different then if I were to buy a chrome bowtie I got for 2 dollars. Then sell it for 25 dollars, my reason being that I did not like it. Now if a chrome bowtie is worth $50 is still a good deal even though you are making a profit. The difference is you did not go out of your way to solely sell it.

No on the comparison between the crap that happened with Alex (r8rs4lf) and the last guy was similiar but different. The problem last time is the guy was doing a little secret auction and promising it t o a few people. At the end he stated that "he didn't think he could get so much more money out of it"

Hope everyone see the similarities and differences

So what you are saying is that you dont know what there worth but you know what you payed for them... So basically your trying to make money off the SSS members in this site... What other reason would you buy them.

I believe my listing said "I don't know how much to ask" for them. Yes these were purchased off ebay just a day ago and I'm listing them on here where SS members can appreciate them.

Anyone here see the auction on Ebay that ended two days ago for a set of chrome emblems? :icon_bs:

Anyone here see the auction on Ebay that ended two days ago for a set of chrome emblems? :icon_bs:

This is BS people. Why do I have to justify my listing to you?????????????? I told you I bought these off ebay and selling them. If nobody wants them, Ebay is the place they'll be going.

FYI the auction number of the listing I purchased is 300088861183. This is like selling to a bunch of little children, f*ck this sh*t

This is like selling to a bunch of little children, f*ck this sh*t

This is what was going through my head after reading your post ........

Unlike ....taking candy from a baby ... which is very easy. Selling on silveradoss.com is very hard .... like selling to a bunch of litttle children.

I don't know why I posted this .... but I have been chuckling to myself for a minute .... so I thought I would share.