Couple of new ones.....

ChevyMan23

looks awsome...your such a insperation to me!!!! lol well what did you do with the badges looks good without them.~~your clone freind, kyle lol :jester:

you still sure thats only a 2" drop in the rear??? i could have sworn my gap looked bigger whn i had my ss wheels on?? did you also do shocks??

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

looks awsome...your such a insperation to me!!!! lol well what did you do with the badges looks good without them.~~your clone freind, kyle lol :jester:

you still sure thats only a 2" drop in the rear??? i could have sworn my gap looked bigger whn i had my ss wheels on?? did you also do shocks??

Thanks, i appreciate the compliment....Yup...jus 2"...and factory shocks.....as you drive it, it will settle a little...not much....

Thats one sweet looking truck bro. You did a great job with that thing. Did you get to change the engine in there aswell? :cheers:

No..its a 5.3 w/ a tune..CAI and custom exhaust...im waiting to do my motor build all at once...and im still undecided on the setup...thanks..

:chevy::flag::chevy:

Trucks lookin' good man. I also washed my truck today for the second time of the year. With the kind of weather we have had lately, it isn't worth it.

BTW, what kind of tire dressing did you use?

I use Mequires Hot Shot aerosol...it has an adjustable nozzle for different profiles....lasts a while, and doesnt sling off when you drive it after applying it...

Thanks for all the comments everyone...

Great looking truck, i also cant wait to see Kyle's Truck when its finished :cheers:

Onyx

Yeah, Kyle. Hurry up and get it finished. haha, just bustin' your ballz.

How far along are you?

im doing ok on it, should have it doen before i graduate school in like 2 months. i have really started to buckle down and work alot more to get more money. the only thing that might wait a while is a hood, since its the most expensive thing i need