SSS vs. Camaro RS

Prestoar

I was heading home the other day and rolled up on a early 90s Camaro RS...when I got beside him I could hear him rev up and he stayed beside me a bit. I gun it...nothing...then when he gets beside me again he guns it. To bad I was coming up on a car in front of me. He slows down as we both had cars in front of us. I get behind him and the car in front of him moves over and he guns it(all kinds of smoke from his pipes LOL) and I gun it...I flew by him pretty quick and almost took his back bumper off before clearing the cars behind us :ughdance: was pretty fun nevertheless

I wish more kids would have faster rides...im tired of S10s and Rangers reving up beside me...I just ignore them

I think those RS's only had 2.8s in them but none the less good kill.

If your ever up here in Wisconsin we can go for a run in my SSS or if you want a real challenge we can take out the Z. ;)

my parents have a 92 rs camaro. it's a 305 cu in. only like 230hp. there quick for there day, but no SSS

If it is a 1992 Camaro RS with a 305 it is a TBI producing only 170hp and 240ft/pds of torque. If it is an IROC-Z with TPI it does produce 230hp and puts out 300pds of torque. I raced my friends GTA and it is pretty quick. We keep up but when I hit 100mph he starts leaving me behind. I really like third generation camaros, I used to own a 1983 Camaro Z28 with a 5.0L carburated engine with a 5 speed manual and I think my truck would have beat it. It was a nice car though, I really like the third generation camaros. I want to buy an IROC-Z, but there hard to find.

my parents have a 92 rs camaro. it's a 305 cu in. only like 230hp. there quick for there day, but no SSS

If it is a 1992 Camaro RS with a 305 it is a TBI producing only 170hp and 240ft/pds of torque. If it is an IROC-Z with TPI it does produce 230hp and puts out 300pds of torque. I raced my friends GTA and it is pretty quick. We keep up but when I hit 100mph he starts leaving me behind. I really like third generation camaros, I used to own a 1983 Camaro Z28 with a 5.0L carburated engine with a 5 speed manual and I think my truck would have beat it. It was a nice car though, I really like the third generation camaros. I want to buy an IROC-Z, but there hard to find.

thats what i thought at 1st also. but it's a 25th anniversy model and it says 5.0L HO and 230hp right on the window sticker.

thats what i thought at 1st also. but it's a 25th anniversy model and it says 5.0L HO and 230hp right on the window sticker.

When you pop the hood does it say Tuned Port Injection?

no it's TBI http://www.thirdgen.org/camaro-heritage-anniversary-1992

no it's TBI http://www.thirdgen.org/camaro-heritage-anniversary-1992

If you have a 1992 Camaro RS with TBI producing 230hp, I guess it's a rare car. Damn, I really like the look of those 3rd Generation Camaros, I just wished they would have a more powerful engine. An LS2 in a third generation Camaro would be really awesome. Nice kill to the person who beat an RS Camaro, to get more of a challange you should race a 2002 Trans Am WS6. Those cars are really quick, I know cause my homies cousin had one and it was really fast hit 140mph like nothing and when I was in it no car on the street was a challange, but nice kill.