wow dont know what to say about this

04CHASE

Stupid or not, the car had some kind of sack to spin that large of a rim/tire combo.

Thats actually what DID impress me about the car... the fact that it could turn those huge ass wheels

different strokes for different folks... Kinda make you think what they say about those dudes with the fast ass truck :lol:

"5 g's for a supercharger?! what a total waste of money... you could buy a tire for one of my thirties!"

different strokes for different folks... Kinda make you think what they say about those dudes with the fast ass truck :lol:

"5 g's for a supercharger?! what a total waste of money... you could buy a tire for one of my thirties!"

i couldnt have said that any better. i easily have that in the truck, and just about everyone says the same thing about me. but i did it because i like it, going way too fast in something way too heavy is my style :driving: and that guys style is putting 30"s on his caprice......

those wheels HAVE to be somewhat light weight, otherwise that heavy car on 33" tires has a 572 in it :confused:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)