Y2K

idk but im so confused right now my cell phone says 6 my computer says 6, the internet says 6 and i have one of those clocks that changes time by itself and it says 6....so who do i go with????

This new time changed as messed up my atomic clock. :banghead: When we lost an hour I set the clock back an hour not realizing that the clock ws atomic so I ended up losing 2 hours and the wife was almost late to work. NOW that they changed the day they spring forward I guess I am going to have to find out when that usualy was because my clock didnt automatically spring forward like it is supposed to so I am guessing in 2 weeks or whenever it usually changes my clock will add an hour on its own :mad:

:dunno::dunno::dunno: i don't know what the big deal is????? everything reset itself for me. but my work had us download an update for our computers for ther time change. i honestly didn't hear anything about a time change apocalypse.

All my stuff adjusted themselves without updates ... I haven't heard about the big problem either ... on of my coworkers was blabbling about it last week, but I just ignored him, he usually mumbles about Nascar all day.

idk but im so confused right now my cell phone says 6 my computer says 6, the internet says 6 and i have one of those clocks that changes time by itself and it says 6....so who do i go with????

actually at the time it was 7..all the clocks didnt change!!