Has anyone seen these

TheGunny

I was reading the new truckin magizine for this month and they installed a new functional brake duct kit that redirects the air right onto the rotor. The only thing i could find online was at

http://www.gmperformancedivision.com/perfo...components.aspx

but they llok sweet and truckins experiment of them showed some pretty good increase in braking performence.

dont think anything is out for the SSS but i'm sure something could be fabbed up or maybe these ones would fit somehow ???

Those Mother....

but it might be possible to mod them a bit to make them fit on the silverado ss....

I would def be intrested. I am way mroe intrested in braking then speed, especially lately

yea those have been a GM accessory since the TBSS came out. i have a set on mine, but i dont know how much it really does unless im on the track. i think a set of larger cross drilled rotors would do much better IMO. i would get some in a heartbeat if someone made them.

btw, they aint cheap!! i think they are like $320@cost.....

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

yea those have been a GM accessory since the TBSS came out. i have a set on mine, but i dont know how much it really does unless im on the track. i think a set of larger cross drilled rotors would do much better IMO. i would get some in a heartbeat if someone made them.

?? you have a set on your SSS or TBSS sorry a little confused?

?? you have a set on your SSS or TBSS sorry a little confused?

tbss ;)