Chrome SS Emblems

Vtec Max

Set of 3 Chrome Emblems. 2 sets for the doors, 1 set for the tailgate. Brand new, never installed. $200 obo. Paypal preferred
I'LL GIVE YOU 150.00 FOR THEM. LET ME KNOW THANKS JAY

Offer received, will let you know. thanks

While I'm Bummed that I didn't get the score you did on them :tear: , I think it's great that you are being entrepreneurial. If you can make a buck, go for it.

I'm not sure if I asked you this or not, are these GM part number 15178666?

I'm impressed how much people are willing to pay for them too... :eek:

While I'm Bummed that I didn't get the score you did on them :tear: , I think it's great that you are being entrepreneurial. If you can make a buck, go for it.

I don't know the GM part number on these, you and I both saw the same Ebay ad. It's exactly what he sold me.

That is the part number but you WILL NOT find these though any gm place in chrome only brushed.

That is the part number but you WILL NOT find these though any gm place in chrome only brushed.

sorry, i'm not trying to high jack your thread....

Why is that? What comes stock on an SS?

Set of 3 Chrome Emblems. 2 sets for the doors, 1 set for the tailgate. Brand new, never installed. $200 obo. Paypal preferred

Jay, I already have an offer for $150 that came in before your offer. I will have to let the other member have them unless you can beat that price. thanks.

Jay, I already have an offer for $150 that came in before your offer. I will have to let the other member have them unless you can beat that price. thanks.

Come on man this isn't e-bay! Set a price and sell them or the thread will be deleated.

Come on man this isn't e-bay! Set a price and sell them or the thread will be deleated.

Like I said, SILENT AUCTION!!!!!

BTW, thanks to whoever for deleting my posts!

In all respects, I did set a price on this listing at $200 obo. I am replying to Jay, which gave me an offer of $150. In my response to him, I told him "offer received, I will let you know". I'm just getting back to him on where he stands with his offer.