Had a good weekend

montanass

So friday night my buddy and I decided to finally line up with eachother after almost 6 months of talking shit. He's got an 03 D-max lifted 6" with 35s and the Edge with the Attitude. For a big heavy truck that thing moves pretty good. We lined up the first time, I honked 3 times and took off... I pulled about 3 lengths on him right away, and then he regained to about -2 lengths and held there till about 95. We pulled off the road, and he said he wanted a rematch, so I was like alright, lets do it. So we flipped a bitch and went and lined em up going the other way. I said go when he goes, so I did, he got about 3 lengths on me out of the hole and we held it there up to aobut 110. We called it even and decided to race agian when he gets an exhaust to lower his EGT's and when I get a couple more go fast goodies. LINK to a pic of the D-max.

Then last night I was out cruising around burning up some gas and I had a couple of runs with some SLOWWWW Hemi dodges. :lol:

Some chick pulled up next to me in this quad cab hemi and started to creep on me at the light, so I put the truck in tow haul so it would stay in 1st up to about 15 or so, and then the girlie punched it around 10 and away i went... it was not even fair, i had a few lengts by 35mph so i let out of it and got a mopar flyby :lol:

Next race:

yet another Hemi bites the dust. Some little RCSB 4x4 HEMI was next to me at a light, starts revving it like he's John Force at the tree, so I got ready to go, and nailed it off the green, I anialated this kid BAAD! I had at least 4 lengths by 40 and then my girl starts yelling "Watch out theres a cop!!" So I gouged the brakes and the dodge went flying by, and reved his shit like he won... :lol: too funny.

I had a great weekend... Had some fun with the truck, I was feeling a little burnt out since the weather has been crappy and my truck has been getting worked on (3rd front diff replacement :banghead: )

Next up for the go fast is a Zippy shift kit I believe :devil:

post-7418-1173654868_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1173654928_thumb.jpg

i love puttin a whippin on those hemis i saw a sticker on here that said yes it has a vortec and yes it will kick your hemis ass and i saw one that looked just like their hemi stickers but it said yeah itll beat youre hemi i want one of these

post-6481-1173664515_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1173664540_thumb.jpg