Killed an SRT-10

tawss04

Went to the local gathering last night at Jax. There was a crap load of cars there and some trailered ones :crazy: A crew cab SRT-10 Dodge pulled up, my buddies were egging me on to run him, so one of them goes over and asked him if he was willing to runn the SS. He was more than willing :jester: He had no idea what I had, his truck appeared to be stock. We went down to a dead road, From a stop we both punched it, I pulled about a nose on him when he started to pull, so I hit the little button and left him by about 3 truck. We stop and lined up again. I signaled this time and he got a 1/2 truck jump (I was not paying attention) when I hit the button and pulled on him again. After the third run on the way back we were nxt to each other and he asked what I had done, I told him just CAI, exhaust, a tune, paused for a second and then oh yea nitrous, his face was like :eek::jester: We got back to parking lot and strated to B/S, He was real impressed with the SS :thumbs:

thats what i like to hear. good kill :thumbs: you should of told him you had a bunch of bolt-on's and thats it. he would of been angered deeply. :crackup:

yea but if he knows trucks, then he would know a ss would not pull 3 lenghts with just bolt ons.........

I am surprised to hear that he hung with you off the line

good kill man

• 3 weeks later...

I test drove a 2005 srt10qc the other day.Those things are monsters from factory!I was impressed with almost evry part of this truck.The exhaust ,power, ride was awsome.With those 22's on there it was still a smooth ride.Good kill :driving: