W.T.Buy - 4 STOCK SSS WHEELS

vtodd82

• 3 weeks later...
I am ready to purchase some silverado ss wheels and tires, but i dont need the tires. looking for a good deal. i dont care if they are chrome or not, so long the deal is right.

ready to purchase!

thanks!

todd

ive got 3 alloys that are in great shape, and one alloy that has an impact crack on the inner lip. got a quote for $85 to repair it, email me if youre interested

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
ive got 3 alloys that are in great shape, and one alloy that has an impact crack on the inner lip. got a quote for $85 to repair it, email me if youre interested

[email protected]

so after shipping the wheel for repair, they wont do it.

i'd sell the 3 good ones cheap if you want to contact keystone or another aftermarket manufacturer for the 4th one....ill give you all 4 if you want. would make a cool table or something.

I am ready to purchase some silverado ss wheels and tires, but i dont need the tires. looking for a good deal. i dont care if they are chrome or not, so long the deal is right.

ready to purchase!

thanks!

todd

Hey Ive Got 4 Satin finished wheels w/ perelli tires, mint, not even 3K on them. they're still on my truck but im looking for new wheels. im asking

$1300+Shipping..let me know

BYN

Edited by BreakYaNeckSS (see edit history)