looking for a lil info guys

ReyRock

Whats up fellas, newb here with some probably dumb questions but here goes. I want to get a Gaylord lid, a roll pan with the cutouts like the front bumper has, and a "Big Mouth" grille. Is there any one place where I can get these at a reasonable price? If not, and I have to order them from 3 different locations that would be ok too.

Thanks for the help guys.

Rey

well welcome to the site.. first off you wont find a roll pan with the cutouts for a ss. you will have to make it. if you just want a roll pan send a pm to bsre. and for the gaylords also contact him, his a vendor. and dont know what your talkign about on the big mouth grille!

well welcome to the site.. first off you wont find a roll pan with the cutouts for a ss. you will have to make it. if you just want a roll pan send a pm to bsre. and for the gaylords also contact him, his a vendor. and dont know what your talkign about on the big mouth grille!

:withstupid:

04silveradoclone07ss pretty much summed it up. For a bed cover, contact member BSER, he has good prices and service. For a roll pan you are very limited. NO ONE makes a direct fit bolt on pan except for BSER and his does not have exhaust cut outs. Also, he does not sell them all the time, they are normally only made in batches for a group of members at a time.

Welcome to the site!

also, try this link here, you may find more info than you can imagine...click here

Sorry kyle but stylin concepts makes the roll pan he is looking for,but it is for the regular silverado and needs to be modified for the SS. They also carry the other stuff he is looking for. http://www.stylinconcepts.com/ I assume when you say big mouth grille you mean the grille with no middle bar and filled with billet,right?

i knew which roll pan he wanted but he has a ss and it wont fit unless he has the cladding over hang. i had that roll pan on order before i changed mine to a smooth one. but i dont have a ss so it would work. unless you do somthing that impossterss did and cut his out.