JOTD. Maynot be safe 4 work, no pics though.

Bad Bowtie

CODE WORD FOR SEX

>>

>>A husband and wife decided they needed to use "code"

>>to indicate that they wanted to have sex without

>>letting their children in on it. They decided on the

>>word Typewriter.

>>

>>One day the husband told his five year old daughter,

>>"Go tell your mommy that daddy needs to type a

>>letter".

>>

>>The child told her mother what her dad said, and her

>>mom responded, "Tell your daddy that he can't type a

>>letter right now cause there is a red ribbon in the

>>typewriter." The child went back to tell her father

>>what mommy said.

>>

>>A few days later the mom told the daughter, "Tell

>>daddy that he can type that letter now."

>>

>>The child told her father, returned to her mother and

>>announced, "Daddy said never mind with the typewriter,

>>he already wrote the letter by hand."

>>

>>

>>Pass the laughs around.. Repost.

I originally was just going to post one of these :crackup: BUT after reading 747Racing's post I figured I would need to elaborate as not to anger him....

SO WHY I FOUND THIS FUNNY by Brad:

I found this post amuzing because the father and mother where using code words about sex and she inserted a being on the rag code word and he inturn after she was not on her period anymore told her he typed the letter by hand i.e. he jacked off..THE END :jester:

I originally was just going to post one of these :crackup: BUT after reading 747Racing's post I figured I would need to elaborate as not to anger him....

I found this post amuzing because the father and mother where using code words about sex and she inserted a being on the rag code word and he inturn after she was not on her period anymore told her he typed the letter by hand i.e. he jacked off..THE END :jester:

I also found this amusing Brad,It made me laugh,and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.I like laughing it makes me feel good. I think I will try to laugh more often.I might even try laughing with someone else,that sounds fun. :jester:

:lol:

I found this post funny because I, like many other men, find perverted jokes funny. After reading the joke by 'bad bowtie', I began laughing out loud. Since I began laughing out loud, I decided to use a smiley to express my feelings for this joke, and also to express my feelings for brobradh77's comment.

:lol:

I found this post funny because I, like many other men, find perverted jokes funny. After reading the joke by 'bad bowtie', I began laughing out loud. Since I began laughing out loud, I decided to use a smiley to express my feelings for this joke, and also to express my feelings for brobradh77's comment.

:jester:

I too, found this joke to be humorous on the same level as the other members have posted.

But, I still can't stop thinking of how abusive these parents were to use their daughter to deliver these messages in code...there should be a law to stop this kind of abuse :wtf:

The abuse where Dad had to rub one out on his own.

Mom should have let him earn his redwings :eek:

:crackup:

I still love them smilies

Thanks to 747 this place won't be the same anymore.

Oh I almost forgot, I found this type of humor to be very stimulating, and it makes me fill very giggly inside. Therefore I give this joke 3 :crackup::crackup::crackup:

:jester:

I too, found this joke to be humorous on the same level as the other members have posted.

But, I still can't stop thinking of how abusive these parents were to use their daughter to deliver these messages in code...there should be a law to stop this kind of abuse :wtf:

The abuse where Dad had to rub one out on his own.

Mom should have let him earn his redwings :eek:

I still love them smilies

:withstupid::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:withstupid::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Whats this mean? How did it really make you feel?I mean we care and really want insight on your feelings!I mean these little icons don't tell your true feelings do they?

Watch out for the 747 post police,or your getting busted!! :yellow_loser:

i give the joke a 3, mainly because i have heard it before.

now the ensuing commentary after the fact made me laugh so hard that i farted in my leather chair so loud that the girlfriend thought a bull elk was in the office and ran out of the door and i have not seen her for the last 30 minutes..

now my warm fuzzy feeling is a wet smelly feeling and i think i got to clean my chair.