every one post their HID's

04blacksss

Posting a picture if HID's doesn't really show what color they actually are. I know when I posted a pic of mine, they looked more blue than they really are. I have 6000K and I love the way it looks. I also bought mine more for function than looks. That color really lights up the road. I believe the 6000K is like what you see on Altimas and BMWs. The ones on the new Escalades are more of a blue so maybe those are 8000K.

Posting a picture if HID's doesn't really show what color they actually are. I know when I posted a pic of mine, they looked more blue than they really are. I have 6000K and I love the way it looks. I also bought mine more for function than looks. That color really lights up the road. I believe the 6000K is like what you see on Altimas and BMWs. The ones on the new Escalades are more of a blue so maybe those are 8000K.

im doing it for looks mostly so im gunna go with more blue ish look thanks for posting

I also have been looking into HID's and i found that 6000k really has an impressive look, not to blue, yet it lights up the road really well just like r8rs4lf said

By the way your SIG is way to BIG!!!!

Onyx

im looking for hids also, im going for 6k. btw what did you do to your headlights just paint over the amber. if so please send me some pics of it i would like to get a better look.

Kyle, I painted my headlights. I will pm you some pics later tonight.

Oops, I just high jacked this thread :devil:

2 pics of the same temp....8000K

100_1052.jpg

100_1078.jpg

yours are what im lookin for.. looks damn good

Kyle, I painted my headlights. I will pm you some pics later tonight.

Oops, I just high jacked this thread :devil:

yea i just tapped off the entire light, except where i wanted to paint over. did a couple coats of a plastic gloss black then let it dry, and did 2 more coats. ill post some pics

i have a question here. is it hard to install the HID kit, and how long did it take? i am diggin the blue on the 8000k, and am thinking of getting it after i clear my corners.

clearing your corners is the hardest damn thing. i tried doing it my self, and failed miserably. i did a do it ur self post for clearing your head lights and ended up messin my lights up so bad i had to buy a new set. id suggest just smokin the orange like mine.