Honest Opinions from Radix owners

It is mostly noticable when you put your foot in it. More pedal = more noise, so when you floor it, it sounds like a fire truck siren. Just cruising around, you can hear a little whine.

Mine seems silent until it reaches boost, then it gets that lovely supercharger whine, but not too loud. The only bad sounds it makes are a squealing sound as the bypass valve closes (as it transitions from NA to Boost). It can be annoying if you are going up a hill and the throttle position needed lands in the squeal zone. The other noise is the fuel pump. I don't recall if the stock fuel pump made any sound or not, but the extra fuel pump that is installed with the radix (this is for older SS's with external fuel pumps). But you can only hear that when outside the truck.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, there is that screaming sound your wallet makes when you buy the Radix, but that goes away pretty quick :D

It is mostly noticable when you put your foot in it. More pedal = more noise, so when you floor it, it sounds like a fire truck siren. Just cruising around, you can hear a little whine.

My buddy and I were out one night about a month ago in his F250 diesel, windows rolled up and heater full blast. Now I know it's a different setup, but we had a rousch mustang come up from behind us getting on it, and my buddy actually started to pull over. This guy was about 6-10 car lengths behind us when he got on it...Different vehicle, but pretty much the same style of supercharger..We actually thought it was a squad car....sounded very nice....

To be honest driving thru town in traffic it just sounds like a nice sounding truck (Corsa Touring exhaust) but when i get on the loud pedal a DIFFERENT Story!!! sounds like all hell breaking loose, small children start crying women run for their lives and guys duck for cover...AWESOME is the word and i Love it...

The only problem with Supercharged Trucks is they can get you out of a whole lot of trouble or in a whole lot more.. depending when you hit it hard on the gas.....

Ok i was just worried i was gonna be driving around sounding like a whistle all day long. i know they are loud as hell under full boost. That sound sends chills up my spine. its amazing. :driving:

alright i'll sell of all of my stock and just go nuts cause Black2003SS told me to. and when they commit me they'll understand :jester: I cant afford the $8200 MTI quoted me but i am hoping to get one soon