Exaust too loud!

ssaman

I had known for awhile that my neighbors didnt like me rolling up at 2a.m. on a sat night waking them up with my SLP. So they had enough and they asked me to change it out for something quiter. they arent being mean about it at all, they are just tired of being woken up at night. So long story short I have to go monday and have my stock exaust put on...I think over the summer I will have a magnaflow catback put on, but till them im going stock :banghead: oh well, my slp had a good run. :chevy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had known for awhile that my neighbors didnt like me rolling up at 2a.m. on a sat night waking them up with my SLP. So they had enough and they asked me to change it out for something quiter. they arent being mean about it at all, they are just tired of being woken up at night. So long story short I have to go monday and have my stock exaust put on...I think over the summer I will have a magnaflow catback put on, but till them im going stock :banghead: oh well, my slp had a good run. :chevy:

Well that sucks, but your are a very respectable neighbor.

:withstupid: You sound like a good neighbor...but I'd tell my neighbors too bad! I know my exhaust isnt that loud, and theres a guy across the street with a WS6 with long tubes and spin tech exhaust, and he's always comeing home at weird times in the night...like me.

yea bro, good neighbor is respectful, but if i were u and i spent the money on my exhaust, i would'nt change it out, tell them to change neighborhoods...idk that just pisses me off people gotta hate somthing u love and ur the one to give in.i kinda want to move next door to them and leave my cut outs open and the truck running all night...hahahah well the won this battle, but not the war. lemme know how those Maggys work out for ya

BYN

tell your neighbor that he has 4 choices:

1-shut the windows

2- put in ear plugs

3-put your head under the pillow

4 move/sleep somewhere else

:jester: j/k

My neighbor has an '88 Firebird Formula 350 with the loudest exhaust around. I think they are Flowmasters, not sure. He comes and goes all of the time, none of us bother him, we are all used to it. You can here him coming at least 4 blocks away. Give your neighbor a nice LQ9 medley tonight for the hell of it.

:chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

tell your neighbor that he has 4 choices:

1-shut the windows

2- put in ear plugs

3-put your head under the pillow

4 move/sleep somewhere else

:jester:

My neighbor has an '88 Firebird Formula 350 with the loudest exhaust around. I think they are Flowmasters, not sure. He comes and goes all of the time, none of us bother him, we are all used to it. You can here him coming at least 4 blocks away. Give your neighbor a nice LQ9 medley tonight for the hell of it.

:chevy:

Glad you don't live in my neighborhood. You should be too. First I'd call the cops on you. Most citites have noise ordinances. Your attitude is what pisses me off. Some of us have jobs and have to get up early. Most people paid big bucks for their houses and don't want to put up with punks with no respect. You people with that attitude need to grow up and think about somenone beside youself for a change.

The neighbors are being nice about it and it sounds like ssaman is too, so why should he start some crap? It's called common decency people. Learn it. The world would be a much nicer place if more people would. :rant:

First of all :chillpill: I was just joking around.

Second, I get up a 5am everyday 6 days a week for work, I am not just some punk who sits at home all day.

I work my ass of so I can have nice things, you don't know me so don't be so quick to judge!

Oh and last, to say that myself and people "like me" just think about themselves is :icon_bs: . Look at my user name and profile and you will find that I am a dedicated community servant too. Thats right, I volunteer!!!! Uh huh, I don't get a pay check for risking my friggin life for my neighbors...............

:nopity:

Also, the world would be a much nicer place if people would lighten the f*ck up and take a joke once in a while............

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

First of all :chillpill: I was just joking around.

Second, I get up a 5am everyday 6 days a week for work, I am not just some punk who sits at home all day.

I work my ass of so I can have nice things, you don't know me so don't be so quick to judge!

Oh and last, to say that myself and people "like me" just think about themselves is :icon_bs: . Look at my user name and profile and you will find that I am a dedicated community servant too. Thats right, I volunteer!!!! Uh huh, I don't get a pay check for risking my friggin life for my neighbors...............

:nopity:

Also, the world would be a much nicer place if people would lighten the f*ck up and take a joke once in a while............

Though I saw the :jester: I didn't think you were joking. Mybad. I apoligize for my tirade. It wasn't directed specifically at you as much as it was at most of the responders. Lots of people have a "FU" attitude today towards anyone that disagrees with them. I had a problem all last summer with neighbors that like to party in their garage until 2:30-3:00 a.m. Their garage is right outside my bedroom window. After I asked them very nicely a couple times to keep it down, they suggested that I move if I don't like it. They are renters!! I've lived her for 18 years!!! So, yea, I'm a little touchy on the subject.

I'm just so tired of people not caring about anyone but themselves nowdays and that's the way your response and the others came off to me.

Very Respectful :cheers:

Onyx

well thats good that you are changing them. my neighbors dont mind mine since its not that...loud. but the one right on the side of me loves it becuase he doesnt have to set his alarm clock, since i leave for school at 7 he hears my truck start and he knows what time it is lol...

Stand up gesture ssaman :thumbs:

I've had my share of bad neighbors over the years, so I understand where Bob is coming from.

A little respect does go along way for most people, most of the time.

Personally, loud exhaust doesn't bother me because of my appreciation for cars, trucks & bikes :dunno:

I'm know a few of my neighbors don't have that same appreciation :driving:

Tell them you'll change the exhaust, but you are getting a Harley with straight pipes :jester:

j/k of course. It's very considerate of you to do this. Much easier and more peasant to have good neightbors than bad ones.